I’d like to introduce you to my colleague Eliezer Braun. Eliezer lives in the Shomron (Samaria) in Northern Israel. He reached out to me just before Ten From The Nations was first published because we have much in common.
Eliezer has been traveling from Israel all over the world and speaking to audiences since 1994. He is committed to establishing relationships with Evangelical Christians, Messianic believers, Hebrew Roots and related groups from the Nations. He speaks to congregations all over the world about these and similar topics:
- The Prophetic Scriptures that speak to the miracles that accompany him every step he takes every day, privileged to live in the Land and State of Israel.
- Why the Jewish people, the State of Israel and the future reunification of Judah and Israel are foundational to belief in a covenant-keeping God.
- An analysis of the current political situation in Israel and how we can pray for the welfare of the State of Israel.
- Aliyah-The historic return of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and how it relates to the fulfillment of over 1,000 versus in the Bible.
- PowerPoint presentation of his trip to WW2 concentration camps in Poland with groups of Christian Zionists. How do we relate to the evil perpetrated by the Nazi attempted Genocide against the Jewish people? How do we relate to the question of “Where was God” during the Holocaust? What is the connection between the Holocaust, Jewish suffering, persecution and Ezekiel 36 and 37?
When he speaks to a congregation, he does not ask for a fee or reimbursement for his travel. Instead, he offers for sale the Torah-inspired artwork of his wife Ellen, some of which can be seen here. You can see Eliezer speaking on a few videos on his website.
Eliezer is planning to return to America in April 2018 to speak in Florida, Oregon, Kentucky, Western Ohio, Georgia, South Carolina, Washington State and Colorado. If you’re located in one of those regions and would like to host him to speak to your congregation or group, please contact him at email@example.com.